Fires can happen to anyone, at any time. Sometimes our customers are able to identify how the fire got started, other times it is unknown. The was fire depicted is one that SERVPRO of Brighton/ Howell was called out to help with. It is believed that the fire started in the garage, however, the cause and origin was unable to determined.
The house and its contents sustained heavy soot and smoke damage, and the family lost their car as well. Our crew spent several weeks on site helping the family sort through their belongings and helping them restore the items that could be saved. No matter how big, or how the fire is started SERVPRO of Brighton/Howell is here to help you and your home!