Kitchen Fire in Brighton Home
Kitchen fires are often created by cooking, but in this situation the homeowner had a different experience. This is the before and after photo from a Brighton kitchen fire. The electric stove was on without the homeowner knowing, and they set their groceries down and things quickly caught on fire. Luckily, the home owner was able to contain the fire, but SERVPRO of Brighton/Howell was able to clear the area, and prepare the home for construction!
Whatever the cause, SERVPRO of Brighton/Howell is here to help! From soot removal, deodorization for smoke, clear out and construction. We are available for the complete process!