Fire Damage on Carpeting
As homeowners when we think of fire damage, we often think about the soot left behind on the walls as the flames burn upward. In this local apartment, you can see the damage that effected the carpet.
This apartment experiance a fire which started from a candle. It is extremely important to use caution when burning a candle in the home, and completely putting it out. Make sure to never leave the home with a burning candle, or fall asleep. Make sure to keep the candle away from pets as well as children.
SERVPRO Brighton/Howell was able to restore the carpeting and make it "Like it never even happened."