If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (810) 220-3711

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold in the Home

Mold can be very scary when found in your home. Often in Michigan many homeowners will leave their home for the winter without having anyone check on it.  The homeowner will have a water loss which then starts the growth if mold if it's not handled properly. This is why it's so important to always have a trusted family member or neighbor check on your home when you leave. 

In this home the homeowner was gone for a few months, and returned home to find this mold in their basement along with water damage. Our crews came in, remove the ceiling and then treated the areas.